Thursday 7 April 2011

Désir du jour - Valentino

I never been one to say no to flowers on dresses. I'm sure people sometime mistake me for a garden when I'm out..... Flowers themselves are almost like a piece of art, with each petal perfectly placed to complement each other.  Unsurprisingly, flowers have been inspiring designers for years, with many not only printing flowers onto their designs, but recreating them with beautiful fabric.

Today's Désir du jour is one of Valentino's tribute to flowers.  This delicate rosette-embelished silk dress would bring out the girl in anyone.


The stunning dress is seen here on supermodel Natalia Vodianova and is currently available to purchase on net-a-porter. So if anyone has a spare £6,098.63 lying around, let me know!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/108719
Image courtesy of kitmeout.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...